The five star Jaz Tour Khalef lies on 10 hectares at the entrance of the town of Sousse only 42 Km away from the Enfidha airport. Sousse is one of the oldest cities in Tunisia and a popular touristic destination renowned for its amazing beaches and clear turquoise sea; located on the coastline. The city is rich in cultural heritage, from the Great Mosque to the Mosaic Museum & the catacombs, just to name a few; making it an exciting base for exploration.
The 4700 sqm thalassotherapy and spa center is the icon here! While the resort has a lot else on offer. An indoor and two outdoor sea water pools, a 700 sqm pool with six exciting water slides for adults & kids, in addition to a wide range of restaurants and several bars.
Jaz Tour Khalef, is designed to fulfill our clients’ business needs with its fully equipped conference room that accommodates up to 360 persons, free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas’ so that business travelers can stay always connected and free parking.
Jaz Tour Khalef features a total of 520 state-of-the-art rooms & suites that include 471 Standard rooms (26 sqm), 25 Family rooms (32 sqm), 10 Junior suites (36 sqm)& 14 Prestige suites (52 sqm), all are non-smoking.
· Balcony or terrace
· Individually controlled AC
· In-room safe box
· Tea & coffee making facilities
· A large bottle of water, replenished daily
· Satellite TV (the Prestige suites include two)
· International direct dial telephone
· Bathroom with shower and bath tub (Prestige suites include rain showers and two WC)
· Hairdryer& a shaving point
· Smoke detector
· Iron & ironing board (upon request)
Jaz Tour Khalef